Although many of the cures and remedies that CBD proponents claim are legitimate have yet to be tested and confirmed by the FDA or other regulatory agencies, many independent studies have uncovered significant benefits from regular use. The below checklist briefly highlights some of the most common benefits.
– Alleviate Aches: Minor aches and pains (joint pain, inflammation, muscle soreness, etc.) are relieved through regular use.
– Improve Mobility: Muscular and joint mobility / range of motion can be improved through use as an alleviant.
– Reduce Inflammation: The use of ointments or gels on affected areas is treated as a cure for rashes or other irritations on the skin.
– Combat Anxiety: Stress and anxiety caused by career, academic, or family pressures can be helped through the proper use of CBD.
– Sleep Enabler: Aids people with insomnia or restless syndromes to fall asleep and maintain more regular sleeping patterns.